Discuss all kind of algorithms and data structures from their mathematical and programming sides.
Moderators: Darobat, RecursiveS, Dante Shamest, Bugdude, Wizard
Is there any practical significance of epsilon transition,or it is just a theoritical concept?How can a transition system can change state on this blank input?
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:57 am
Three problems with your post:
1) Bad title.
2) No context. What's an "epsilon transition"? What is a "transition system"?
3) Bad grammar.
The only context I know in which your question makes some sense is that of non-deterministic finite state machines. Is that what you are talking about?
- Posts: 5185
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:57 pm
- Location: NY, USA
I was thinking the same thing...
Is this in reference to NFA's??
"I'm probably the best gamer I know!"
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:11 pm
- Location: Newcastle.. Australia
Return to Algorithms & Data Structures
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 0 guests